This week on Amtower Off Center, host Mark Amtower discussed the new administration transition with Attain’s Chief Technology Officer Simon Szykman. He spent 19 years in the federal government at several agencies, ending up as chief information officer of the Commerce Department before moving to the private sector.
Topics discussed include:
- transition prep and planning for Fed
- establishing communications with transition teams
- dealing with new policy and budget priorities
- industry issues on policy and budget shifts
- gathering intel from multiple sources
- presidential appointees