Best listening experience is on Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Subscribe to Amtower Off Center’s audio interviews on Apple Podcasts or PodcastOne.
This week on Amtower Off Center, host Mark Amtower interviews Martha Dorris, a former federal executive and well known customer experience (CX) advocate and expert.
Topics discussed include:
- what is CX and why it is needed
- CX attributes and challenges
- how it fits in Federal agencies and why more is needed
- GPRA, Best Places to Work in Government and CX
- the annual Service to the Citizens awards
- why industry needs to pay attention